- January 10, 2019
- Posted by: Cory Zahringer
One of the United States fastest growing dental consulting companies is looking for a self-starting Visual Content Creator to add to our extremely fun culture. As Visual Content Creator, you will collaborate closely with the Marketing team to help plan, strategize, and execute the overall visual identity of our brands multiple social media platforms. In addition, you will primarily be responsible for the development and execution of visual content (Videography assets) for social media, blogs, landing pages, email marketing, webinars, etc.
- Manage the entire video workflow from creation to completion.
- Direct and produce videos on location and remotely.
- Work with Marketing team to ensure that all visual content is aligned with marketing goals.
- Help manage uploads and scheduling for various social media accounts
- Contribute creative ideas for video and social media campaigns.
- Write, shoot and edit engaging video stories that clearly fit the vision of the company and engage the viewers.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-years videography experience, preferably in an agency or corporate environment.
- Audio and recording experience
- Proficient in Adobe AfterEffects and PremierPro.
- Great understanding of social media including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- A team player who’s flexible and able to adapt to different situations/environments.
- Both a creative and analytical mindset.
- Desire to grow and a willingness to develop additional skills.
- Portfolio available for review.
Extra Credit (not required):
- Experience in a creative position for an agency or within an in-house marketing/brand team.
- Experience with Google Suite.
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Third Ward)
Let us see your work and see if you qualify for this incredible opportunity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.