Sales Representative / Business Development
Sales Representative / Business Development Team
Are you looking to SELL a product you can really get behind?
Are you looking to WIN and make a ton of money in a fast paced environment?
Would you consider your current earning potential way below it should be?
If the answer is YES to any of these then we want you on OUR TEAM. We are looking for someone who wants to WIN and do it well in a fast paced environment. Our company is exploding with growth and we are looking for ONE PERSON who would be the right fit. We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about helping people (no BS), loves setting goals, demonstrates the ability to achieve them, and wants to get stuff done.
One of the United States fastest growing dental consulting companies is looking for Sales Representative / Business Development Team who wants to win. Our rapidly growing organization is opening up a new office in the Third Ward of downtown Milwaukee and is looking for a highly disciplined, self starting, growth minded team member who is interested in making a dramatic impact in other people’s lives. Must be highly committed to personal and professional growth. Intimate knowledge of a high quality, comprehensive dental practice is ideal but not required.
- Must be committed to winning as a salesperson and demonstrate a track record of doing so.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- This must be a confident, team-oriented, proactive person.
- Dental knowledge preferred
- Primarily responsible for interfacing with customers to set up assessments and inquiries through discussing products.
- May be assigned to one or more Outside Sales Representatives, providing sales support and customer service for customers.
- PC proficiency for data entry and utilization of Microsoft Office applications.
- Use of CRM or willingness to learn on your own.
Please email us your resume to see if you qualify:
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 3 years
- Business Development: 3 years
- Milwaukee, WI (Third Ward)