This course will put you in control of your marketing by teaching you how to position, plan and prepare your message to appeal to your ideal new patient.
Participants will prepare SMART goals that allow them to measure results, and learn which internal, external and internet strategies will be most effective in their unique market and situation. Phone skills, the patient experience, retention strategies and reactivation will all be covered to teach your team how to keep your patients engaged within the practice.
2:00PM – 5:30PM- Session 1
5:30PM – 6:30PM – Reception
(light apps & beverages provided)
8:00AM – 3:00PM
THIS COURSE IS WORTH 9CE CREDITS
- Establish marketing goals to locate, convert and retain patients
- Learn what differentiates your practice from the competition
- The New Patient Process is a sales system. Learn the steps
- The modern patient referral – online reviews
- Digital marketing, website, ranking, search, social media
- Measure your marketing, which reports and how to read them
- What is direct response marketing and how to use it
- Leave with a marketing plan you can execute right away
Hyatt Place Chicago O’Hare
6810 Mannheim Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
MAY 11 & 12, 2017
**This course outline represents the speakers and activities that have been booked at the time of publication; however, speaker or activity cancellations occasionally occur, for reasons beyond our control. If that happens, we may substitute another speaker or activity, or make a change to the schedule, without giving registrants prior notice.